![]() |
| i ride motorcycle |
the road is very supportive because the road to get there smoothly even though the road meandering but this adds to the cool when we do cornering. and alhamdulillah during the trip did not encounter any obstacles.
after arriving there. we immediately look for a home stay and honestly the price is very cheap Rp.200.000 per night and therefore we decided to stay two nights in order to have time to rest and time to explore the sea of ujung genteng.

the sea is very beautiful blue and white sand and there are many corals in the sand. the water is very quiet because there is a wall in sea so the waves are not too big around the beach. the first thing I did was relax and chat with my friends.when I look at the sea I feel how wonderful life is and how much God's love is given to me so I feel this kind of pleasure. so for me this place I highly recommend, and tips from me do not go alone, because togetherness is everything.
and for the second place is turtle conservation. the place is not far from the beach Ujung Genteng but because the road is broken the trip feels far away. good for my friend who use trail bike because he can do while off road but for motor sport like me will be very overwhelmed.there I in must pay the entrance ticket for about five to ten thousand rupiah but I can see the turtle and release the child turtle into the sea
after the sight seeing and carrying the turtle, at 5 pm is the time to release baby turtles to the free ocean. each visitor is given 2 turtles to be released.
the things that I feel when removing the turtle is of course happy because I can participate in preserving sea animals, there is also that makes me sad because i must parted with the turtle that I gave the name tutut. and more sadly the fact that of all turtle releases, turtles that can survive less than 50% because of the predators of turtle predators, including sharks, birds, etc., so hopefully I hope that in the next 30 years the turtle can return to where I am and laying eggs so there are still successors of turtles for my grandchildren see of course this is very fun
based on my experience. so I highly recommend the 2 places I mentioned above because there are so many stories in there and I guarantee you will not be dissapointed to go there. thats all stories from my experience to fulfill my sofkskill duties. thank you and always grateful


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar